- Recommended for first time clock builders. This laser cut model kit features a simplified gear train clock mechanism, a long pendulum and a substantial counterweight to ensure a working wood clock
- This laser cut model kit features 99 Precision laser cut parts, carbon fiber axles for high strength, accuracy, and low friction, alignment pins, and high strength pendulum cord.
- The clock movement is driven by a counterweight and keeps time with a pendulum. It features a 12 hour run time and an easy rewind mechanism. It is accurate to within minutes per day and includes an easy time set feature.
- The completed clock includes a full dial train with accurate hour and minute hands.
- Made from a North American manufactured sustainable wood product (Fibrex). that accepts glue, paint and sanding easily for first time clock builders.
- Illustrated step by step instructions make the difference when building a pendulum clock kit. You will be guided through every step of making this wooden model kit.
- Finished size Body: 9.0in W x 6.75in H x 3.12in D; Pendulum: 37” L; Counterweight: Maximum Drop: 60”, Weight: 3.0lbs; Run Time: 12-14 hours.